The latest version of Motorola Touchless control now has been renamed as Moto Voice, the app has also been updated with improved voice assistance. Along with the bug fixing goodness that includes any and every app update, some of the new features from the 2014 Moto X have been added to the first generation Moto X smartphones. That means your Droid Ultra, Moto X, Droid MAXX and Droid Mini have some cool new features!
Last week itself Motorola changed its name to Moto Voice and now became available to all 2013 Motorola devices which I have mentioned above already.
Here is the complete changelog of the updated Moto Voice:
- Customize your own launch phrase to make Moto Voice respond only to you
- Voice command support for YouTube, Facebook and WhatsApp
- Support for Moto Hint and Moto 360
- User experience improvements and bug
- Turn on Talk to Me and other Moto modes through voice commands
- Compatible only with Android 4.4 KitKat
- When Moto 360 is active, only your watch will respond to your voice
- Supported on: Droid Ultra, Droid Mini, Droid Maxx, Moto X (first generation)
The update has already live at Play Store, all Moto X, Droid Maxx and Droid Mini users can get this handy app. Click on the Play Store link to get the app right into your device.