The Ferrari brand isn’t precisely identical with low-cost, standard product like the Motorola Moto G, Motorola’s budget handset for the masses. However that is not stopping the handset producer and the luxury sports car maker collaborating to make the Moto G Ferrari Edition.
Today in Mexico, they announced both Motorola Moto E and Moto G (4G) along with Moto G Ferrari Edition comes with Ferrari branding and a kevlar back panel looks very attractive.
People need to pay $387 to get this special edition of Moto G when it will be available in June, according to the report announced at the event. Apart from the logo and branding the refurbished Moto G will come with standard 16 GB storage.
Strangely enough, the Motorola is not launching this device for the time in collaboration with Ferrari, earlier also they have launched one smartphone called Motorola i867 Ferrari edition. It was launched in Brazil long back in 2012 running Android 2.1.
Recently Motorola has launched Moto E, a budget smartphone in India at just Rs. 6,999 only. Indian Android smartphone users are appreciation this device a lot as ti features all latest hardware and even specs are also stunning.
Moto E packs a 4.3 inch qHD display, 1 GB RAM, 1.2 dual core Snapdragon processor, and more. I think this is one of the best smartphone in this category to for. One will get full money value with this device.
Specifications of Moto G Ferrari Edition
- Display : 4.5 HD display with 329 ppi
- Processor : 1.2 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor
- Operating System : Android Jelly 4.3 OS with Guaranteed Upgarde in 4.4
- Memory : 1 GB RAM
- Internal Storage : Available in 8 GB and 16 GB storage
- External Storage : no external memory support
- Main Camera : 5 mega-pixel camera with LED flash
- Secondary Camera : 1.3 mega-pixel camera
- Battery : 2070 mAh
- Dimension(mm) : 65.9×129.9×11.6
- Weight : 140 grams
- SIM : Dual SIM (GSM+ GSM)
- Connectivity : Bluetooth 4.0, WI-Fi, GPS and 3G