The Motorola has finally launched the next generation of the Moto family with its latest Smartwatch Moto 360. In an event which held in Chicago, US and New Delhi, India the Smartphone manufactures has launched its latest range of the Smartphone. The Motrola has said that the Moto G (Gen 2) is available from from today onwards and Moto X and Moto 360 will be later on this month in India.
The Moto X 2014 variant comes with new upgraded features. The Moto X (Gen 2) smartphone comes with 5.20-inch 1080 x 1920p (full HD) display, which is empowered by 2.5GHz processor which is coupled with 2 GB RAM. The Moto X has a 13-megapixel rear camera on the back panel of the device with dual LED flash (which is available in new ring style design) and also offered 2 Mega-pixel front facing camera, which is good today’s generation Selfies and Google Hangouts. The Moto X is running on the latest Android KitKat 4.4.4 operating system.
The Moto X is also available in the vibrant color like as its previous variant, this time the Moto X 2104 model has a2300 mAh battery which has been running this Motorola Smartphone for a long time. For the connectivity and data sharing, this Mototrola smartphone has a Bluetooth 4.0, LTE, NFC, and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS and 3G support also.
If you want to Open the Camera the Moto X, then the manufacture has introduced a new method- if the user shakes the Moto X form left to the right two times, than the Main camera window will open on the screen of the Smartphone. Motorola did not announce the price of the Moto X and but the price of Moto 360 is near around $250 dollar and Moto G is available in India at a price of Rs. 12,999 (which roughly near around $ 210).
Full Specifications of the Moto X (2 Gen) –
- Display : 5.2 inch Full HD display with 423 ppi
- Processor : 2.5 GHz Quad core Snap Dragon processor
- Operating System : Android KitKat 4.4.4 and upgradable into Android L
- Memory : 2 GB Internal Storage : 16 GB
- External Storage : Not applicable
- Graphics : Aderno 305 GPU
- Main Camera : 13 mega-pixel camera with LED flash
- Secondary Camera : 2 Mega-pixel
- Battery : 2300 mAh non removable
- Connectivity : Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE , 3G, GPS and WI-Fi support
- Dimmensions (mm) :140.80 x 72.40 x 9.97
- Weight : 144 grams
- SIM : Single GSM (Micro SIM)