Earlier Motorola already conformed to release a enhanced version of Moto x called Moto X+1 but there is no official announcement or a word by the company Motorola and also not even a specifications unveiled by the company. Now a new Motorola back in benchmark with 5.2 inch, 1080p display of model number XT91A.
Actually this Motorola device XT91A spotted in the GFX bench test today, As per leaked documents the specifications of this device has 5.2 inch 1920x1080p Resolution with, This device is powered by quad core snapdragon 800 and clocked at 2.5 GHz processor.
This smartphone comes with 12 megapixel rear camera facing on its back with Face detector, LED flash and Auto focus and 2 megapixel secondary camera facing on the front. As per unveiled document the device packs around 2 GB of RAM. This device also has Qual comm Adreno 330 GPU.
This new Motorola phone will comes with 24 GB of Internal storage Memory they didn’t mention whether the device has memory slot for expansion are not.The connectivity of the XT91A device includes WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and GPRS, It supports 3G as well as LTE. This includes sensors like Gyroscope, light sensor and accelerometer
This smart phone runs on the Android 4.4.3 Operating System.This device is a member of DROID family where the Motorola company is planning to release this phone in late summer.
- Display : 5.2 inch with 1920×1080 pixel Resolution display with Gorilla Glass
- Processor : Quad core snapdragon 800 at clocked 2.5 GHz
- Operating System: Android 4.4.3
- RAM : 2 GB
- Rear Camera : 12 megapixel with Face detector, Auto Focus and LED flash
- Front Camera : 2 megapixel
- Memory : 24 GB
- Sensors : Gyroscope, Accelerometer and light sensor
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and LTE