LG G Watch has recently released an Android 4.4w.2 and now Moto 360 has followed it. In addition to the update, Motorola has also made some specific changes as well from its side. There is a new Smart Battery feature which automatically turn off the ambient mode after your battery gets to the 15 percent. It is a very good addition along with the mood lighting mode and better time syncing. This update also includes some bug fixes. Below is the complete changelog of the update.
- Smart Battery saving : When your device battery falls to 15%, Moto 360 will turn off the ambient mode, so you no need to remember to.
- Timely time checks : Moto 360 smartwatch will synchronize the time with your smartphone more often to make sure it is up to the minute.
- User Interface Changes : We observed with our customers that there are many times where you want to use the Moto 360 as the classic watch truly and a beautiful way to see the time. A newly added gesture allow you to see the full watch face without dismissing the notification permanently. You need to just touch the top of the notification and swipe it down, you will see the notification again when you have the higher priority.
- Readying the wires of Bluetooth : There are couple of under-the-hood enhancements which will pave the way for connecting the Bluetooth headsets to the watch.
- Mood lighting : Moto 360 smartwatch will automatically adjust to the lighting of the room while charging, so that it is not too bright or dark.
- Bug fixes : Some bug are fixed to enhance the overall user experience along with some performance improvements.