MIUI ROM is one of the unique and attractive ROMs of all times, people who love installing custom ROMs on their rooted device will sure go for this one. Even some brands like Xiaomi – known as China’s Apple. Recently they have launched some of their devices running the same MIUI v5. Here you have also got a chance to get the MInimulastic UI custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9305 LTE variant, as the ROM itself supports 4G LTE.
MIUI custom ROM is among those official trusted ROM that you can get without thinking twice, also they used to offer security updates, UI modifications, performance tweaks time to time. As of now, v5 of the ROM is completely bug free, according to the folks using this ROM.
So, if you have rooted your device and install any custom recovery (CWM/TWRP) then easily you can go through the process to get this ROM. Else you have to root and install any custom recovery mentioned above.
See Also: How to root Samsung Galaxy S3
Things to be done
- Make sure that battery is charged up to 60% before starting the process mentioned below.
- Enable USB debugging mode, Settings->Applications->Developer Options->USB debugging
- Your device must be rooted and installed CWM or TWRP recovery.(I would prefer you to go for CWM recovery).
- Create backup of all your data stored like contacts, messages, and more. Use some backup tool for that which is easily available at Play Store.
- Also, the process is for only Samsung Galaxy S3 I9305
- Download MIUI ROM v5 for Galaxy S3
How to install MIUI v5 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9305
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable. Make sure that you have enabled the USB debugging mode.
- Copy the downloaded file(MIUI ROM file) to your device’s SD card, try not to put inside any folder.
- Now turn off your device and turn it ON back by pressing Volume Up+Home+Power until you see the Samsung logo.
- Now you are in recovery mode, among several options out there, select Wipe Cache and then Wipe Dalvik Cache(You will find this option under Advance menu).
- Now you need to perform, Wipe Data/Factory reset.
- Now the final thing is to perform, ROM flashing, select ‘install zip from SD card‘ and browse the file you have just copied to your device’s SD card.
- Once after completion of the flashing process, reboot your device.
- Wait here for few minutes, at it will take little more time to start up.