Yesterday Microsoft Updated its Xbox One smart Glass app for iPhone as well as iPad with an interesting new features which includes the ability to purchase and remotely begin installing games to your Xbox. Actually this Xbox One SmartGlass is the perfect companion app for your Xbox One, both in your living room and on the go. Connect and control your Xbox One. Stay connected with the games and gamers you like. And add a new dimension to your console entertainment with the mobile device you already own.
In living room you can easily navigate your Xbox console by using devices like keyboard and touch, Even you can control media and browse the web on your TV, It also increases the performance with the faster connections and reliability. In living room on the go includes Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console and Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game clips
What’s new in Version 2.8
- General stability of this application is good with improvements.
- You can rate your favorite game and activity feed entries.
- You can purchase the things on your phone or tablet and they will start installing on your Xbox.
- For new games and add-ons you can browse from here.
- Receive and view shared activity feed and game clips.
- All the bugs in the previous version are fixed.
If you are interested to get this application for free, through Apple App store or by clicking the link which is provided below
Download Here – Xbox One Smart Glass.