OneDrive is the popular cloud storage service from Microsoft and it is one place for everything in your life and it is the free online storage for to store your photos, files, videos, documents and more. OneDrive works on all platforms including Android, Mac, Windows, iOS and others.
- Automatically upload the photos and videos onto your personal OneDrive account using the Camera backup.
- Browse all your OneDrive files and share them by inviting the people, sending link and files to another app.
- Access, edit and share your work files on OneDrive.
- Quickly get to the documents which you have recently opened.
- Open the One Drive files in other apps easily.
Last week Microsoft has pushed an update to the OneDrive Android app, to include the OneDrive support for business, by allowing the users to sign in with either their personal or business OneDrive accounts. The latest update has brought the OneDrive to the version 2.7.0.
Here is the complete changelog of OneDrive latest update for Android
- OneDrive for business support
- Pin code lock
- Sign in using both your personal OneDrive account and the OneDrive you are using for business accounts
- Save new files on to your OneDrive for business account
- Organize and open your OneDrive for the business files
- Few updates to the camera backup
- Open OneDrive files using the storage access framework
Available is free to download, but you need to buy the storage space. You can download OneDrive for Android from the below link.