A couple of days before the software giant Microsoft has launched Technical Preview of its latest Operating system “Windows 10“. The full variant of its latest Operating System will be available in the first quarter of the next year 2015. But today the tech giant Microsoft has posted some of the new keyboard shortcuts which can be found in the Windows 10 Technical Preview.This latest Operating System of Microsoft comes with many new features, which is useful has time saving also. These new keyboard shortcuts allow you to snap a window, switch to a recent window, and create a new virtual desktop, and more.
- Snapping window: WIN + LEFT or RIGHT (can be used with UP or DOWN to get into quadrants)
- Switch to recent window: ALT + TAB (unchanged) – Hold shows new Task view window view, let go and switches to app.
- Task view: WIN + TAB – New Task view opens up and stays open.
- Create new virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + D
- Close current virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + F4
- Switch virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT
The Microsoft’s Scott Hanselman posted a list of hotkeys for the Technical Preview’s Command Prompt.