Microsoft has released Dynamics NAV for Android app to get the familiar Dynamics NAV experience with the fresh and modern interface designed for touch. Dynamics NAV is the Microsoft’s business solution helps the businesses to manage their financials, supply chain and to create the experiences which delight the customers.
Dynamics NAV android app connects to the Dynamics NAV server your company is connected to and it offers the mobile access for the people those who need to get all their business information like financials and operations onto their hands. This app is considered as the smart companion for service engineers, executives and decision makers, sales field organizations or everyone in the company who want to access the Dynamic NAV from the Android device.
This app totally comes with the latest Metro UI look, so it’s an Android experience that wouldn’t look at all out of the place on the Windows Phone device. Below are the list of features of the Dynamics NAV app.
- Get an overview of your business in the role center
- Just tap and swipe to get all the data and go through the details
- Search across all columns in the list
- Send lists to the Microsoft Excel or Office 365
- Shoot the pictures using the camera and you can upload them to the Dynamics NAV
- Rotate your device to get an overview of the data or focus on the content
Using this app you can go into the details of your customers, inventory, vendors and other details from the Dynamic NAV and you can quickly create the invoices, quotes and email them in few taps. It require access to the Dynamics NAV 2015.