Microsoft has started renaming the Nokia apps and services and as a part of this, it has changed the name of Nokia Beamer to Lumia Beamer. It allow you to show your phone screen live on any display that is connected to internet. Share the photos and videos on the TV in your living room and you can also invite the colleagues around the world to view the presentation.
- Beam to the tablets, TVs, laptops and to smartphone also
- Share remotely – send a link through email, SMS or social media
- Share nearby – Scan a QR code on the target display
- Shake or Auto Update – choose how to refresh your screen
- Send the link to as many people you want
The latest update for Nokia Beamer has brought only rebranding, nothing more than that. You can download Lumia Beamer app for Windows Phone from the link below.
Microsoft has also updated its Device hub also and besides the general performance improvements, the latest update changelog states that “support for wireless speaker MD-12 and other upcoming accessories”. Below the changelog of Device Hub new update.
- Support for the Wireless speaker MD-12 and other upcoming accessories
- General performance and stability improvements
Device Hub allow you to manage your devices from your phone. You can connect and manage other accessories, tablets, PCs, gaming consoles, phones and other devices. Pin a device to the start screen to get the easy access to all the apps that works with your device.