Latest Mac OS X Mavericks has an ability to get the notifications directly to the desktop when the system gets updates, when you click on the notification safari will open and load the page. If suppose you are not interested to get the notifications and you don’t want it any more. In this article you will get the the information about how to manage web notifications with Mac Safari. let us follow the below steps
- Double click on the safari icon
- In safari browser click the menu and select preferences or alternately you can do by hold down Command button and type ,.
- Now you need to select notification button in safari’s preferences.
- Once you are done with this, Now you need to select site you would like to change the status.
- Click the allow or deny button as you would like.
Even you can remove the sites from the list, if you do safari will ask you the next time when you visit the site to receive notifications from it. There is a possibility to shut down the website notifications by unchecking Allow websites to ask permission to send push notifications. If you have a doubt about how to change the web notifications, follow the steps below
- Click on the menu and select the select preferences.
- Click on notifications and click on safari.
Safari can alert you with banners which appear in the upper-right corner of the screen and automatically go away after a few seconds, or alerts that stay on the screen until you manually dismiss them.