Through idevices like iPhone and iPad user can subscribe to your Newsstand via your favorite magazines and periodicals, no paper copies required. When ever new issues are available they can automatically delivered to Newsstand in digital format. In most of the cases you pay for Newsstand just like Physical magazine subscription. How ever managing Newsstand or canceling subscription is easier than canceling physical . If you are not aware then this article guides you about How to manage Newsstand or cancel subscriptions on iDevices. Follow the below steps.
Steps to Follow How to manage Newsstand or Cancel subscription
- Initially open the settings on your device, Now tap on iTunes and App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the very Top.
- Tap on view Apple ID in the popup menu.
- Now Click on the Manage option under subscription section.
- Under the subscription section we can see the list of subscription to apps and newsstand items.
- Tap on the one which you want to change. view and cancel.
- On the screen You can unsubscribe, change your subscription if there are multiple options and view details.
- That’s it you are done.
There is no dedicated section for newsstand subscription, but all are put under the same section with other subscription services which makes easy to edit all the services at a time and stay tune for more tutorials and tips regarding idevices.