Moto X has got a special feature which can turn your pictures and video into something special. Coming to the video highlights aren’t new to the smartphones, HTC has made a bug deal out of them and Samsung too has dabbled in the past as well. And now it is Motorola’s turn, the company has added a new feature to Moto X, with which you can take your still photos and videos and have then automatically compiled into cool little montage, completely with the soundtrack and share it with your friends. Let us see how it works.
How to make a video highlight reel on Moto X
- First shoot a bunch of videos and photos.
- Now open the Gallery app and in the slide-out drawer present on the left side choose Highlights.
- Tap on the grouping which you want to work with.
- Just pick and select the images and videos which you want to be included in the video highlight.
- You can also choose how long the highlight should be and choose which soundtrack you want.
- After this, save the highlight you have created and share at will.
Motorola has done really an excellent job of keeping the things simple here. Coming to the HTC- you will find more bells and whistles in the implementation, post-processing effects and the ability to use your own music and also included soundtracks are just cooler, but the Motorola’s Highlights are very easy to use.