If you are an iOS candidate but like the look of Android Kitkat’s status bar more than the default iOS notification bar and might want to have it on your iPhone then we have got the ideal tweak for you. By introducing Android KitKat Status Bar on your jailbroken iOS smartphone from Cydia you can make the Wifi motions, phone bar and also the battery marker look pretty similar like Android’s. Android KitKat Status Bar is a theme rather than a tweak and wants Winterboard and Alkaline tweaks to work.
This is very true that after watching something for long time one starts feeling bored, to get rid of that they want something new, something attractive that can replace the same boring interface. Android is the only option to go for especially the latest KitKat 4.4. Getting KitKat status bar on iPhone or other iOS device is not a tough task, just your device must be jailbroken.
Here is the easiest method to get the same by following carefully, if you have any query related to this procedure ask me frankly, I will try to solve them as quickly as I can.
How to make iOS 7 status bar look like Android KitKat : Easiest method
- On your jailbroken iPhone open Cydia and search for the app called ‘Android Kit Kat Status Bar’ and install it. It should be available absolutely or free under the Modmyi repo.
- After refreshing your device open Cydia tool again and install the Alkaline tweak.
- Now go to WinterBoard by clicking on the home-screen icon or from the Settings.app and choose the option labled ‘AKK WiFi Bars’ and also ‘AKK Cell Signal’ themes from there.
- You next task is go to Settings and tap on ‘Alkaline’ option. From the next window enable Alkaline and select the ‘ AKK theme (Full Color). You can also choose any other AKK theme from the list depending on your needs and liking.
- Respring your iOS device and wait till it takes the effect.
That’t it!!! You have successfully made iOS 7 status bar similar like Android Kitkat, now enjoy Android experience on iOS 7 device.