The Upcoming Lumia 830 more images are leaked over the internet. The Lumia 830 will be the next upper mid-range devices to come from Nokia, now owned by Microsoft. A few weeks ago some images were leaked and provide the design and feature of this upcoming Microsoft Smart device.
And now the Lumia 830, complete with ‘Microsoft Mobile’ internal branding, gets caught passing via the Brazil’s Anatel certification (analogous to the FCC in the US). According to the latest rumors, the Lumia 830 comes with 4.5 to 4.7 inch display which has at least 720 pixels resolution, though 1080P cannot be ruled out. It may be powered by the Snapdragon 800 or 801 is also likely, although the exact processor speed and on board memory are unknown. The model name is RM-985, though Lumia 830 is confirmed as the commercial release name. This Windows Smartphone has a removal back cover with a replaceable battery, and micro SD card is also visible in the latest images.
The documents do not reveal exact specifications, although there are a few other tidbits gleaned from the photos :
- The Lumia 1020-like camera housing is present, suggesting the PureView camera rumor is accurate
- ‘Microsoft Mobile’ for the first time is seen on the phone label for Anatel/FCC certification; the phone is still branded ‘Nokia’ though on the front and presumably for marketing
- The Lumia 830 has a dedicated camera button
- The Nav bar is hardware based capacitive, not software or on-screen
- The Lumia 830 obviously has LTE/4G
In the United States, Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile are all expected to get either the Lumia 830 or some variation. The Lumia 830 might be announced on September 4 when the tech giant Microsoft is holding a press event in Berlin pre-IFA, signaling a global launch soon-thereafter. There is also a rumor that the Lumia 730 is likely to make an appearance in Berlin too.