Line is one of the popular app for instant messaging on smartphones and personal computers. It allows the users to exchange the text messages, video and audio media, graphics, free VOIP calls and hold free audio or video conferences. Line for Windows phone is one of the best instant messaging app.
- Send photos, messages, videos, voice messages and also location info instantly.
- Make VOIP call from anywhere with good sound quality.
- Ability to chat using the smartphone and desktop, such as Mac and Windows.
- Features lots of stickers, convey your emotions and make you chats more funny with large variety of fun stickers.
- Line now uses the Window’s new metro UI system which is unique to the Windows smartphones.
Today Line messaging app for Windows Phone has received an update in the Windows Phone store. This latest update has brought some performance improvements to the stickers UI, database optimization, some big fixes and other usability improvements. Now enjoy the increased usability with the panoramic view and the application bar features. The latest update has brought version to number v22.214.171.1248. Below is the changelog of the latest Line update.
- Improvements to the sticker keypad UI which brings faster response times.
- Speed improvements due to the database optimizations
- Bug fixes, usability and performance improvements
Instant messaging and VOIP calls are free and like other apps standard data rate may apply according to your service provider and if you are not using the Wi-Fi network. Free calls are available only for Windows Phone 8.0 or later versions.