Some companies are waiting to launch their new devices to IFA but LG is going another way as they just have launched the G3 Stylus with 13 MP shooter, 5.5 inch qHD display and more ahead of IFA, which is nothing but quite strange move taken by LG. Anyways without talking much about why LG listed this device, let’s explore the device.
In spite of having similar name and design as the company’s very popular series, the G3 Stylus is taken out from the D855 in according to the specifications. However, the newly launched device offers a proprietary RubberdiumTM stylus pen, which comes with many new entertainment and productivity apps, some are inbuilt and some you have to download manually.
Features coming with LG G3 Stylus:
- Dual Window divides the expansive screen into two separate windows for easy and effective multitasking.
- QuickMemo+ combines Quickmemo, Memo and Notebook apps for simple content capture and sharing.
- Touch & Shoot lets users simply touch anywhere on the display to focus and shoot, reducing a two-step process to just one.
- Smart Keyboard intuitively adjusts to users’ typing patterns for faster input with fewer mistakes, reducing errors by up to 75 percent.
- Knock CodeTM unlocks the device in one easy step with a personalized “knock” pattern for both convenience and security.
- Gesture Shot allows users to take easy selfies by simply opening and closing one’s hand in front of the lens to start a three-second countdown before the shutter is triggered.
Now let’s explore something from outside, the LG G3 Stylus measures 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2 mm while weighs around 163 gms. It also includes a 3,000 mAh battery. According to HTC the device will start rolling out in Brazil in three different colors such as: black, white and gold, and also stated that the markets like Middle East, Asia, Africa, and CIS will be the next to get.
- Chipset: 1.3 GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.5-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8 GB / 1 GB RAM/ MicroSD slot
- Camera: Rear 13MP/ Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2mm
- Weight: 163g
- Network: 3G
- Colors: Black / White/ Gold
- Other: Stylus Pen
Howerver, there isn’t any news about the actual price of the device but expected to fall under mid-range category. So what you think of this device? Once if ti comes to your region will you get this? Comment below.
Source: LG Newsroom