According to the website, the LG LX145 is a dual-SIM enabled running KitKat 4.4.2. It is powered by a dual core processor (Chipset unspecified) clocked at 1.3 GHz along with 512 MB of RAM.
If you are looking to get a budget KG smartphone then you might have to compromise with few features such as it offers a 4.3-inch WVGA (480×854 pixels) TFT display with a pixel density of only 217ppi. However, it sports a 5-MP as a main camera with LED flash alongside a 0.3-MP front-facing camera. The LG L60 packs 4GB of inbuilt storage, that can be further expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
The LG L60 also packs a 1540mAh battery out of the box rated to deliver up to 264 hours of standby time and 5.2 hours of talk time. It also includes connectivity features like 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 and Micro-USB. The LG L60 smartphone measures 66.3×124.15×11.8mm and weighs 119 grams and might come in White and Black color.
The other variations of the LG L60 were also spotted not long ago on Wi-Fi Alliance site (via My LG). The variations spotted were LG-LG-X135, LG-X137, LG-X130j, X132, LG-X145 and LG-X147. It is expected that the greater part of the models are the same, but with different model numbers according to the network carriers and the region.
LG L60 Specs:
- Display: 4.3-inch WVGA (480×854 pixels) TFT display with a pixel density of only 217ppi
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor (Chipset unspecified)
- Camera: 5 MP main camera with LED flash and 0.3 MP front facing camera
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 4 GB Internal Storage space, expandable up to 32 GB via Micro SD card
- Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.2
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 and Micro-USB
- Dimension: 66.3×124.15×11.8mm
- Weight: 119 gms
- Battery: 1540 mAh battery, up to 264 hours of standby time and 5.2 hours of talk time