The LG G2 Mini was initially launched long back in February 2014 as MWC (Mobile World Congress) was getting underway and one UK retailer today drops word that it will start shipping it from April 30. The people at Clove Technology will have them prepared to send you from this Wednesday valued at £250 inclusive of Value added Tax(VAT).
According to the LG at this event, the G2 Mini will soon be available worldwide, but no certain date was mentioned about the worldwide availability. But this is a great news for the UK users who are waiting for this handy device.
The LG G2 Mini keeps the same well known configuration of its sibling the G2, including keeping the buttons round the back. It is a slimmed down – both inside and remotely externally and internally – form of its elder sibling with a 960×540 resolution display at 4.7-inches, a Snapdragon 400 or Tegra 4i CPU relying upon the business, 8 GB of installed memory with a microSD card slot for memory expansion up to 32 GB, 1GB of RAM and a less offered 13 MP main camera.
The LG G2 mini has a dimension of 129.6 x 66.0 x 9.8 mm, and it is only 121 grams in weight. The device comes with many connectivity options which includes Bluetooth 4.0, WI-Fi, A-GPS, and 3G and 4G connectivity. The NFC is available for 4G LTE supports variants.
LG G2 Mini Specifications
- Display : 4.7 inch, quad HD display, 540X960p, IPS LCD capcitive touch screen.
- Operating System : Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor : 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400, Adreno 305 GPU
- Storage : 1GB RAM, 8GB in built and expandable memory upto 32 GB using micro SD card.
- Rear Camera : 8 MP, 3264 x 2448p with auto focus, geo-tagging, panorama, LED flash, 1080p videos.
- Front Camera : 1.3 MP, 720p
- Battery : 2440 mAh.
- Connectivity : 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0, GPRS, EDGE.
- Colors : Lunar White, Titan Black, Red, Gold.