Luckly Goldstar formerly known as LG, Korean based multinational electronics company is planning to release a new smartphone named LG isai FL. LG iasi specifications were leaked by Japanese operator KDDI last month, Now the company is officially announces the smartphone device images and specifications. Here comes the specifications of this smartphone which includes 5.5 inch quad HD IPS display with 2560×1440 pixel resolution and powered by a 2.5 GHz quad core snapdragon 801 series processor with Adreno 330. This smart device runs on Android 4.4 kitkat Operating system with LG skin on its top. This device sports 13 megapixel rear camera facing on its back with Auto focus, LED flash and 4k video recording, also this device has 1.3 megapixel secondary camera facing on the front. This device also water proof certified as well as this device comes with Q slide dual window for multitasking and it runs on 2 GB DDR3 RAM. It packs 32 GB internal storage memory and expandable up to 128 GB with the help of Micro card SD, The connectivity of this device includes Bluetooth, WiFi, 4G LTE and more. The dimension of this device 146x76x10.5mm and weighs around 160 grams. It packs- 3000 mAh battery. LG isai comes in white, pink and blue variants and there is no word on the pricing of this device. In Japan this device come through KDDI by the end of June 2014.
- Display : 5.5 inch quad HD IPS display 2560×1440 pixel.
- Operating system : Android 4.4 kikat
- Processor : 2.5 GHz quad core snapdragon 801 series processor.
- Rear camera : 13 megapixel with Auto focus, LED flash and 4K video recording.
- Front camera : 1.3 megapixel.
- RAM : 2 GB DDR3
- Connectivity : Bluetooth, WiFi, 4G and more.
- Battery : 3000 mAh.
- Dimensions : 146x76x10.5mm.
- weight : 160 grams.
- Colors : White, Blue and pink