Lenovo has made all the arrangements to launch the new series of Yoga tablets at the IFA event this year. Lenovo Yoga 2-830LC is one of the tablet in the new Yoga series and today the images and features of it have been leaked.
This tablet is presented in the form, which is already seen in the other similar models of Lenovo, with the curved edge similar to the first Sony Tablet S which makes it easier to hold in one hand, but the curve also hides the integrated kickstand which can be used to prop up the tablet at a certain angle. Its bottom is more rounded, which includes the small stand kind of thing and on which there are stereo speakers.
Here are the leaked specifications of Lenovo Yoga 2-830LC
- Display : 8.1 inch screen with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution
- Processor : Intel Atom 1.33 GHz Z3745 quad-core processor
- RAM : 2 GB
- Internal Memory : 32 GB
- Rear Camera : 8 megapixel rear camera with auto, fixed, infinity, macro, continuous picture and video
- Front camera : 1.6 megapixel camera
- Operating System : Android KitKat 4.4.2
- Sensors : Accelerometer, magnetometer, orientation and brightness
In addition to Wi-Fi connectivity, it features the removable SIM slot as well. The User Interface is looking quite “Chinese style” and icons are rounded flavor of iOS settings and colored icons, round and switch as circular. The back side is rather in the skin, which would have not been seen for long time, but don’t put off by the USB that stretched out of the body, which is symptom which is shown as the unit of pre-production.