The Chinese Smartphone maker Lenovo has launched a new Smartphone Lenovo S860. The Smartphone has launched in India at a price of Rs. 21,500($355). The Smartphone pre-order has started from Monday on the company official website. The consumer has booked the device from the company website by giving the amount Rs 1,999/-.
Lenovo S860 Features and Specifciations
The Lenovo S860 has launched this S series Smartphone, first time at the Mobile World Congress Barcelona, Spain. The Smartphone available in the local market from 3rd May of this year. The Smarphone carries a big 5.3-inch HD IPS display with a 720×1280 pixel resolution. The Smartphone operates on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. But it can upgrade into Android 4.4 KitKat version.
The Smartphone has powered by1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek (MT6582) processor, which is coupled with 2 GB of RAM. The device has 16 GB built-in storage, which not expandable by the use of MicroSD card. It also has 8 Mega-pixel rear view camera along with LED flash and a fixed focus 1.6 Mega-pixel front facing camera near to the ear grill of the Smartphone.
The Main feature of the Lenovo S860 is its battery. The Smartphone is packed with 4000 mAh battery which is awesome. This 4000 mAh battery provides 24 hours talk time and 960 hours standby time on the 3G network. Now the Lenovo S860 is available in Titanium color variant only.
- Display : 5.3 inch IPS HD display
- Processor : 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek (MT6582) processor
- Operating System : Android 4.2 Jelly Bean (Upgradable in Android KitKat 4.4.2)
- Memory : 2 GB of RAM
- Inbuilt Storage : 16 GB
- External Storage : not available
- Main Camera : 8 Mega-pixel with LED flash
- Secondary Camera : 1.6 mega-pixel
- Connectivity : Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, GPRS/ EDGE and 3G connectivity options
- Battery : 4000 mAh
- Color : Titanium
- Dimensions (mm) : 149.50 x 77.00 x 10.30
- Weight : 190 grams
- SIM : Dual SIM (GSM +GSM)