Lenovo has announced the launch of Tab S8, the first ever Android tablet powered by Intel, at IFA 2014, Berlin. It is the 8 inch tablet with 1920 x 1200 pixels FHD resolution and includes the One Glass Solution touch-panel technology and its ultra-slim bezel which merges the screen with the dark front panel giving the tablet a polished look.
It sports the 8-megapixel rear camera and 1.6 megapixel HD front camera. It is powered by Intel Atom Z3745 processor and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat version. It has 2 GB RAM along with 16 GB internal storage. Coming to the connectivity options it includes Bluetooth 4.0, high-speed LTE 4G connectivity and Wi-Fi for data connectivity. It sports the Dolby enhanced dual front speakers and offers 7 hours of battery life.
- Display : 8 inch screen with 1920 x 1200 FHD quality FHD display; 10 point multi-touch
- Processor : 1.8 GHz Intel Atom Quad-Core processor Z3475
- Operating System : Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Storage : 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE
- Sound : Dolby enhanced dual front speakers
- Front Camera : 1.6 MP HD camera with fixed focus
- Rear Camera : 8 MP auto-focus with wide-aperture F2.2 lens
- Battery : 4290 mAh Li-Ion embedded battery, offers 7 hours talktime and 400 hours standby-time.
- Weight : 299 gms
- Dimensions : 209.8 x 123.8 x 7.9 mm
Tab S8 is going to be available in the market from September with the starting price from $199. It is going to be available in Four colors, Canary Yellow, Ebony, Blue and White and is subjected to the regional availability. Along with Tab S8 Lenovo has announced Vibe Z2 and Vibe X2 at IFA, Berlin. Vibe Z2 and X2 falls in the Phablet category.