Despite the fact that it has not made numerous features starting late, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 – 2014 Edition is prepared to make an enormous sprinkle by getting Android Kitkat 4.4 update today. The tablet was earlier running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, so the jump in operating system is not a big deal, however the 550 MB update absolutely brings changes. The update change log is not all that distinct either, yet people who have the upgrade installed are getting some graphical modifications, and you will obviously have the access to the most recent feature included in Android 4.4 by default.
Reports for this update is coming from an owner with the Wifi version of the tablet in the U.S., so we cannot confirm beyond that, but we think more than a few Note 10.1 – 2014 Edition users will be happy with this Kitkat 4.4.2 update.
I have seen that everyone who are running Android lower than Kitkat are waiting for this desperately, no matter they have smartphone or tablet. IF you are also using this tablet and want to update it, go to Settings->About Device-> System Update
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- Size : 243.1 x 171.4 x 7.9mm
- Weight : 534 gms,10.1 inch WQXGA Super clear LCD (2560 x 1600 resolution)
- Processor: 2.34GHz quad-core snapdragon 800 processor and 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 5 octa processor
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi version
- RAM: 3GB of RAM
- Operating System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz (Upgrabable to KitKat 4.4.2)
- Storage capacity: 16/32/64GB,it also support microSd up to 64GB
- Camera: 8 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera with BSI sensor and LED flash
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0,USB is 2.0
- GPS,GLONASS,S Pen,8220mAh battery