Kindle app from Amazon puts over the millions of the books at your finger tips and it is the perfect app for all kind of reader whether you are Magazine reader, newspaper reader or book reader. If you have heavily spent on Amazon’s book ecosystem then you are probably a devoted Kindle user. If you are using Google Books, then you may have noticed that the Amazon’s app is lacking many features that makes the Books so good, like immersive mode. But, today Amazon has brought an update to its Kindle app.
A nice update has been rolling out for the Kindle app users, especially for the audiobooks fans. Kindle App updated to version 4.6 and the new version brings the immersive mode for the devices running on Android 4.4 and higher and orientation lock and new chapter navigation to the User Interface. For those who loves to listen to the audiobooks, Bluetooth device pairing inside the app and the lockscreen audio controls have been added.
Here is the changelog of the new update,
- Read books in the immersive full screen mode for the device for the devices running on Android OS 4.4 or higher.
- Control the playback from the lock screen of your phone while the audio is playing in the book.
- Tap on the bottom right corner of the page to the lock orientation.
- Choose the system brightness in the reader settings.
- Easily navigate table of contents by the sub chapter.
- Easily pair with the Bluetooth devices.
There are definitely some solid improvements here such as orientation lock and the better brightness controls. The update will be available to for all the users as of now and grab the app from the below link.