Pangu is a new untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 7.1 and 7.1.1 that was released recently for Windows platform. There is no current ETA on an OS X version, but after testing, we have determined this to be a legitimate tool for jailbreaking iOS 7.1 and up. The process does seem a bit shady, but we have yet to experience any issues with it.
iOS jail-breaking is not as easy as Android rooting but still iOS users can jail break their devices easily. For that you should be handy with your device, Windows PC with internet connection.
iOS 7.1 and 7.1.1 is the latest version of Apple’s iOS which runs on almost every latest Apple device like iPhone 5 (all variant), iPads and iPods. Here is the tested and verified tutorial to get Jail-brake your device easily. Pangu iOS 7.1-7.1.X jailbreak is compatible with all iOS 7 devices.
Remember, this tool is from an obscure group and we’re unsure of the long haul dependability of the jailbreak and exploits utilized. Go through this at your own risk, however like I said above, everything appears to be functioning as shown. Here is how Jailbreak iOS 7.1 and 7.1.1 using Pangu tool.
Jailbreak iOS 7.1 and 7.1.1
First, you will need to head over to Pangu.io and download the jailbreak tool for your iPhone, iPad or iPod. As of now, it is only available for Windows based PC, but there is a “Mac OS” button as well so it is possible this version will be released in coming days.
- Follow the developer team on Twitter for updates. Before jailbreaking,
- Just make sure that you backup your device before continuing with this process.
- Once you have downloaded the Pangu tool, you will need to make a couple of changes on your iOS device to make sure the process is not interrupted.
- Open the Settings on your device and tap on “General,” then go to “Date & Time” and disable “Set Automatically.”
- Next, change the date to June 2, 2014. The date is a very vital step and failing to properly reset it will prevent the jailbreak from moving forward. So be sure that you gave changed your date to 2nd June 2014.
- After completing the step, open the Pangu tool on your PC and allow it to detect your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Pangu app and follow the on screen instructions to allow the tool to work.
- The process should take about 5-10 minutes depending on your computer, but don’t touch your device until it has completed. During the process your device will reboot couple of time so don’t be panic.
- Watch the video posted below that will help you a lot get jailbroken iOS device. Do accordingly.
Once the jailbreak has completed and your device has finished rebooting, you will have the ability to launch Cydia to prepare the file system and begin installing tweaks. If you have any query or doubt related to this guide, drop a comment below, I will try to get to get back to them as soon as I can. Share this post to all your buddies who want to jailbreak their iPhone or iPad running latest iOS 7.1 or 7.1.1.