Instapaper app allows you to save and store the articles for offline reading anywhere, anytime, on the go. First this app has been introduce to the iPhone long back and after two years long gap it has been introduced to the Android platform. Instapaper Android app provides a tablet and mobile optimized text view which helps you to read the web content offline. It provides clean and uncluttered experience to view the articles offline. You can read these articles where you don’t have internet connection such as airways, or on devices which supports only Wi-Fi when you are away from internet connection.
How it works
- Initially you need to get this application from the Google play store on Android device, Once you done with downloading it will install automatically
- After installation an icon of this application will appear on the screen. Click on it to open the app.
- When internet is available save more webpages as text file only
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content.
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections.
- Adjustable font, text size, line spacing ans margin.
- Optimized tablet interface.
- Dictionary and Wikipedia look ups
- Download up to 500 articles on your smart device and store unlimited articles on Instapaper website.
- Having dark mode brightness to read in the night.
- Able to sort the popolar items with respective date, size and article length.
- Folders for organization also has rotational lock.