Fuel Fire is an awesome tablet from Amazon running on the Android Operating System. As we know, Android OS have magnificent characteristics and it gives all the functionality required by users. However, Kindle Fire is little different. However, the tablet runs on Android OS, we are unable to introduce every single application on it. Only just few applications are available on Google Play Store which are perfect with Kindle Fire. Hence, I can say that Kindle Fire has its own particular extraordinary world for apps and games. Apart from that, there is one more issue in Kindle Fire is that we can’t able to watch Youtube video easily. Obviously, its disgusting because of the fact that Youtube is the site which we visit regularly to watch the most recent videos and more. Thus, now the problem is how to watch Youtube in Amazon Kindle Fire? What I have the answer for get Youtube in Kindle Fire.
Things to be done to install YouTube in Kindle fire
- First of all charge your tablet up to 70% to avoid interruption during the procedure.
- Enable ‘Unknown Sources’ on your device to make your device able to install any third party apps
- Go to “Top Menu” > Click on “More“
- Then go to “Device” menu
- Turn ON “Allow Installation of Applications from unknown sources“.
- Connect your tablet to the internet to download the YouTube app.
Steps to install YouTube in Amazon Kindle Fire
- Go to your App Store and search for the app called ES File Explorer, install it.
- Open the “Browser” on your Kindle Fire and go through this site to download the apk of “YouTube App” for your Kindle Fire.
- After download the app apk which you will find in the very first post.
- After downloading, open ES File explorer and go to the folder called Downloads where you will find “youtube.apk” file.
- Click on “YouTube app” and install it. Wait for a few seconds to install YouTube in Kindle Fire.
- That’s it, you are done
Now got to home and tap on the Youtube icon and start streaming video directly from your newly installed app.