Few days back at IFA Sony showcased the latest Xperia flagship which is Z3 along with few more devices. However, the device doesn’t packs stunning hardware or specs all the compared to Note 4 or Note Edge. In terms of other rivals, Xperia Z3 somehow failed to maintain the level, however Sony has upgraded the features of Z2 in the Z3. If you are not interested to get this device then you can must try the latest home screen ported with Xperia Z3. A developer from XDA and Themer Sahaab ported the Xperia Z3’s home launcher for other Android smartphone running version 4.2 or above.
You must thank the developers for their outstanding work, you can now taste the Z3’s home-screen even before the release for everyone. The ported home-screen works on both rooted and non-rooted devices. Once installed, you can set it as default launcher and enjoy the Xperia’s outstanding UI on your Android. This post is just to guide how you can use Xperia Z3 launcher on Android, follow, step-by-step-guide to get your task done in no time.
Note: First download the Xperia Z2 Home screen for Android from the link given inside the steps mentioned below.
How to install Xperia Z3 Home Screen on any Android smartphone
- First of all, click on this link to download the apk file of Xperia Z3 Home Screen launcher. You find the download link in the first post.
- If you are on Laptop or PC, download the apk and save it on your desktop, now connect your device through the USB cable and copy the apk file to your device’s SD card. Try not to put inside any folder.
- Before installing the app on your device, make sure that you have enabled ‘Unknown sources’.
- Now go to the SD card and tap the apk file you have just transferred.
- Install it, Once installed, press the home key on your Android device and it should ask you to select the launcher.
- That’s it, now you will be able to see the latest Xperia Z3’s home screen on your Android.
How to remove Xperia Z3 Home Screen
- Here also the process is very easy to remove Xperia Z3 Home screen, just o to Settings > Applications > All / Running > Xperia Home > Clear Defaults.
- Just restart once, to get all the apps and widgets work properly.
- However, it is not necessary, but if someone users devices with low specs can face device slow down issues.
- That’s all folks
For any issues or queries, do comment below.