G3 is one of the best smartphone LG has ever made to them who love to do more tasks at a time without lag or so. Being a normal smartphone user, you don’t need to customize more as it is fast enough to offer better performance all the way but if you want to get more out of it there is some other way to utilize its hardware which is rooting along with custom ROM.
SkyDragon G3 KitKat 4.4.4 is best suited ROM for LG G3 device allows you to optimize hardware performance, memory management, quick switch between running apps, power management and more. Follow the tutorial which I have mentioned below to get this new ROM on your device. But, before going through the process, read out pre requirements carefully to avoid any damage or error during the process.
- You device must be rooted and installed any Custom recovery(CWM or TWRP) in it. Click here for the LG G3 rooting guide.
- Make sure that battery is charged up to 60% before starting the process mentioned below.
- Enable USB debugging mode, Settings->Applications->Developer Options->USB debugging
- Create backup of all your data stored like contacts, messages, and more. Use some backup tool for that which is easily available at Play Store.
- This guide is only for T Mobile LG G3 users, users with other model or variant do not try this, it may harm your device badly.
Files to Download
Install SkyDragon G3 KitKat 4.4.4 Custom ROM on T- Mobile LG G3
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable. Make sure that you have enabled the USB debugging mode.
- Copy the downloaded zip file to your device’s SD card.
- Now remove your device and reboot into bootloader mode to enter into the recovery, Press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until you see some text on screen.
- First you need to back your current existing ROM, perform backup option out there to do so.
- Now go back to main menu and tap the Wipe button and wipe System, Cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now the time is to flash the ROM, select ‘install zip from SD card‘ and browse the zip file you have just copied to your device’s SD card.
- Now In Aroma Installer, Choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now you are almost done, just reboot your device to get rid of recovery mode.
- This your device will take little more time to boot compare to normal.
That’s it, you have successfully installed SkyDragon G3 KitKat ROM on your LG G3. Share to let others get this ROM.