Paranoid Android, is one of the most famous ROMs for any Android device, now available for flagship Killer OnePlus One smartphone with KitKat 4.4.4. However OnePlus One itself runs CyanognMod ROM but people looking to taste the change of CM 11 ROM, this one could be a best alternative.
Paranoid 4.6 ROM is filled with so many features that will give your device and also you a whole new world to experience. This ROM offers an intelligent Active Display Feature named Peek, where it automatically for for detection mode to active your screen based on any movement or hear a sound if you have any notification to view them.
Things to be done
- Make sure that battery is charged up to 60% before starting the process mentioned below.
- Enable USB debugging mode, Settings->Applications->Developer Options->USB debugging
- Your device must be rooted and installed CWM or TWRP recovery.(I would prefer you to go for CWM recovery).
- Create backup of all your data stored like contacts, messages, and more. Use some backup tool for that which is easily available at Play Store.
- The process mentioned below is only for OnePlus One smartphone, don’t try on other devices.
How to Install Paranoid 4.6 KitKat 4.4.4 ROM on OnePlus One
Method for TWRP recovery installed devices
- First of all Connect your device to PC via USB cable
- Transfer the files you have downloaded to your device’s SD card.
- Now you need to put your device in recovery mode, Open Command Prompt in Fastboot folder.
- Now Type: adb reboot bootloader
- Choose Recovery from Bootloader
- Once after entering to the Recovery mode, follow the rest of the steps mentioned below to get the ROM on your device.
- Tap On Back-Up and Select System and Data
- Swipe the Confirmation Slider
- Tap on Wipe Button and Select Cache, System, Data.
- Swipe the Confirmation Slider.
- Go back to Main Menu and Tap Install Button.
- Locate the Paranoid.zip, Swipe the Slider To install it.
- Once the Installation is Over, you will be promoted to Reboot System Now
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.