The Samsung Galaxy S4 is going through a bad phase, users are getting serious issues with the official stock ROM, so they are forced to move over to Custom Ones to overcome those issues and as I told many times before, not all of us go to the XDA threads to search custom ROMs, but rely on other websites, where they even write the complete installation steps in much more simple way, so that a person can easily get started with the process, furthermore, they also offers all the required tools to install any ROM, like Unlocking Bootloader, Rooting, USB Drives etc. Now if you own a Verizon Galaxy S4 and searching for a perfect custom ROM to install, we have got a perfect solution for you, here is how to install HyperDrive KitKat ROM on Verizon Galaxy S4.
Hyperdrive RLS17.1 is one of the most viewed and downloaded ROM for Verizon Galaxy S4 and without any doubt, you can say, it is the best Custom ROM out there, Almost everything is customizable and what more the latest Galaxy S5 Software features with fully customizable UI with Theming and one more thing that people generally look it battery consumption, yes this ROM is power friendly as well.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode, Settings-> Applications->Developer Options-> check USB debugging mode
- Must have installed Samsung USB drivers or Kies on your PC.
- Charge your battery minimum up to 60%-80%, this is ideal to get started with these kind of process.
- Your device must be rooted and installed CWM recovery, here is the tutorial link.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages. It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is SCH-I545.
- Download HyperDrive ROM
How to Install HyperDrive KitKat ROM on Verizon Galaxy S4
- Download the Hyper Drive on your computer and then connect your device to your PC to transfer the file is the device’s SD card.
- Now you need to enable the recovery mode, Press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons until you see some text on screen.
- First Choose ‘Wipe Cache’.
- Then go to ‘advance option’ and choose ‘Davlik Wipe Cache’, so that you won’t get in any bootloop.
- At last Choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ another windows will open in front of you that will ask to browse the ROM file in zip format.
- Select ‘choose zip from sd card’ from the Options.
- Select the Heisenberg.zip file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Once the Installation is Over, Go back and Flash Google Apps.
- Once the Installation is Over, Select +++++Go Back+++++
- Now reboot your device by selecting the option in the recovery mode.
Let the phone to start with HyperDrive ROM, this might take a little more time to start than usual, so no need to be panic if it takes 10-15 minutes.