Flexi 10 is a graphic design software used to create and design various kinds of signage. Currently Flexi 10 is only available for Windows computers. It is widely used for accurately cutting out designs from vinyl for various purposes and projects. The Flexi 10 program is rather very basic and easy to install on any Windows PC. In this article we guides you how to Install Flexi 10 on Personal Computer.
Things to do before installing :
- Initially you need to get the CD of Flexi 10 from any software retail store or any shop. This consists of CD installer, software manual and USB dongle key with serial key.
- Insert the Cd into the CD or DVD drive of your PC . To install this software does not required heavy hardware specifications. If your computer is capable of running at least Window XP, then it will be able to support the Flexi 10 program.
How to install Flexi 10
- Go to my computer and navigate the CD/DVD and tap on it to explore the content and Select the Auto run file inside the Flexi 10 CD installer to begin the installation.
- Select the language you want the program to use from the drop-down list and click on “OK” to proceed.
- check out the terms and conditions to continue with the installation.
- By default location will be inside the Program Files folder. To use this default, just click Next to go to the next step. If suppose you wants to change the installation folder, click on “Browse” and navigate to the location on your computer where you want to install Flexi 10, and click on Next to go to the next step.
- The process will take few minutes to finish.
- After installation Flexi 10 will launch and ask for a serial key, which can be found wrapped around the USB dongle key inside the package. Type in the serial key on the text field provided and click done to enter it.
- Once the verification is done we can start using this software.