The unlocking gesture Block To Unlock which is introduced by the Micromax for its flagship smartphone Canvas 4. Although Micromax has disappointed with the hardware specifications with the Canvas 4 the software features like Blow to Unlock and some other features are very appreciated by the experts and received the good response from the critics.Floating browser and the floating video players are some other amazing features it contains.
Blow to Unlock is the feature, which unlocks your phone by blowing the air on your display or just shaking it. Ever Android users wants to get that feature on to their phones but it is not available to the other Android devices. Though it is not available to all the Android devices, some of the skilled XDA developers has made it available to the other Android devices by ripping the app from the Canvas 4 ROM. So now this feature is available to any Android device which runs on Android 4.0 or higher. All you need to install the .apk file.
How to install Blow to Unlock feature
Here is the tutorial explaining how to install the Blow to Unlock feature on any device running on Android 4.0 or higher.
- First download MUnlock.apk file from here on to your SD card.
- Go to the settings menu on your Android phone and select the Lock Screen option menu and choose the option “None”.
- Now go to Menu>>Settings>>Applications and enable Unknown sources option.
- Open the downloaded MUnlock.apk file through the file explorer app.
- Now install the .apk file on your smartphone and the Blow to Unlock feature is instantly activated.