There are few apps store which could be best alternates to Google Play Store so if Google Play Store is not working you can use them instead of Google Play Store. Amazon App store is the best alternate to Google Play Store , I would say, with millions of app that can be easily installed on Android device. How ? Here in this post install Amazon App store on Android Devices.
Normally if you search the app for Amazon App store, you win’t get there, there are few steps you have to follow to get the Amazon App Store to your Android device. There is no need to have Computer to get it but yes, you must have internet connection, i guess you have, because of that only you are able to read this tutorial.
How to install Amazon App store on Android Devices
Following is the step by step guide on how to install Amazon App store on Android devices. If you have install apps through apk file then it will be easy for you.
- First you have to allow Unknown Source installation by going into Settings->Security->”Unknown sources”. Now tap on check box to enable “Unknown sources”.
- Open your mobile browser add this in url bar ( http://www.amazon.com/getappstore ).
- Once the page opened completely, tap on ” Download the Amazon App Store “.
- Now the download will start in a while, you can check the progress at notification center
- Once download is complete goto ” Downloads “.
- Tap on the apk file and select package installer.
- Now follow the instruction provided on your phone screen.
- Now wait for installation to completed.