The rumors are circulating that HTC Corporation formerly High Tech Computer Corporation is planning to release a new HTC one Mini 2 smartphone which was leaked by @evleaks earlier today. As per the leaked images we can see the variant colors like gray, silver, and also gold and also we can see the outer design of the smartphone. The outer design seems to be similar to the HTC one M8 apart from some features.
The specification of this new smartphone HTC one mini2 expected to comes with 4.5 inch display and with a 720 pixel resolution. This device is powered by quad-core snapdragon 400 series processor and has a RAM of 1GB. This smart device packs 16 GB internal storage memory and which can expandable.
This new smartphone runs on Android 4.4 kitkat with sense 6.0 operating system. The connectivity of this phone includes the WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB this mobile also supports LTE (Long Term Evolution). Among the changes the HTC has replaced duo camera with single sensor, The camera of this mobile may come with 13 megapixel rear camera or an ultra pixel camera with Auto focus and LED flash light facing on this back. Exactly we don’t know about the battery features which was not unveiled. But this is no official announce from the HTC company.
- Display : 4.5 inch display with 720 pixel resolution.
- Processor : quad-core snapdragon 400 processor
- RAM : 1 GB.
- Internal Memory : 16 GB with an external memory slot.
- Operating System : Android 4.4 kitkat OS with sense 6.0.
- Connectivity : WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and also supports LTE.
- Rear Camera : 13 megapixel or ultra pixel camera with Auto focus and LED flash.