HTC, the Taiwanese mobile manufacturer has released its latest phablet HTC Desire 816 in India for Rs.23,990. HTC has first unveiled this phablet in the recently concluded Mobile World Congress, 2014 at Barcelona, Spain. The Device comes with a 5.5 inch Super LCD 2 capacitive touchscreen with 720 X 1280 pixels resolution, 16 M colors and ~267 ppi pixel density. It coomes with dual sim support with dual standby feature.
It is powered by 1.6 GHz Quad-core Coretex A7 processor and has Qualcomm MSM8298 Snapdragon 400 chipset and Adreno 305 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System. It features HTC Sense V6.0 on the top. It sports a 13 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flassh and has camera features like touch-focus, face detection, Geo-tagging, simultaneous HD video and image recording and supports 1080p video recording. It also features the 5 megapixel front facing camera.
HTC Desire 816 contains 1.5 GB RAM along with 8 GB internal storage and can be expandable up to 128 GB with the help of micro SD card. Coming to the connectivity options it includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n , Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, EDGE, GPRS, GPS and 3G connectivity. It packs a non-removable battery of 2600 mAh capacity which can deliver the decent backup to the device. It si available in five colors Black, Red, Pink, White and Green.
It features HTC Boom sound with Dual front stereo speakers containing in-built amplifiers.
- Display : 5.5 inch (720 X 1280), super LCD2 capacitive touch screen, 16M colors, ~267 ppi.
- Operating System : Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8298 Snapdragon 400
- CPU : Quad-Core 1.6 GHz Cortex A7.
- GPU : Adreno 305.
- RAM : 1.5 GB
- Storage : 8 GB in-built storage, 128 GB expandable using micro SD card.
- Front Camera : 13 megapixel, auto focus, LED Flash, 1080 p video recording.
- Rear Camera : 5 megapixel, 720 p
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, EDGE, GPRS, GPS, 3G, micro USB 2.0.
- Battery : 2600 mAh.
- Colors : Black, Red, Green, Pink, White.