HTC showcased the HTC desire 816 and HTC Desire 610 in Mobile WorlD Congress Barcelona Spain. Now, according to a report which suggest that the Desire 610 will be launched in the next month in India. The HRC desire 610 is upgraded version of the HTC desire 601 model.
HTC Desire 610 coming next month
The HTC desire 610 is an Android Smartphone which coming with HTC Sense 5.5+. It has 4.7 inch QHD display and dual frontal speakers boost playback performance. The resolution of the display is 540 x 960p in which color becomes more vibrant and sharp. The Smartphone will be available in three colors Blue, Red and White.
The Desire 610 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, 1.2 GHz, quad-core CPU, which is coupled with a 1 GB of RAM. The Smartphone has 8 GB internal storage and it is able to support up to 128 GB storage via MicroSD card. The device is packed with 8 MP rear camera with LED flash which takes nice images and it also has a 1.3 MP front facing camera, which can record video at 720p resolution.
The HTC Desire 610 is packed with 2040 mAh non-removable battery which is providing 15.8 hours talk time on a 3G network and also gives 560 hours Standby time in 3G network. The pricing of this Smartphone has not revealed by the manufacturer, but according to some of the sources it, will be lying in the mid price range.
- Display : 4.7 inch qHD display with 540 x 960p resolution
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, 1.2 GHz, quad-core CPU
- Memory : 1 GB of RAM
- Operating System : Android with HTC Sense and HTC BlinkFeed
- Inbuilt Storage : 8 GB
- External Storage : up to 128 GB
- Main Camera : 8 Mega-pixel camera with LED flash
- Secondary Camera : 1.3 Mega-pixel
- Color : Blue, Red and White
- SIM : Single SIM (nano SIM)
- Weight : 143 grams
- Connectivity : Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, WI-Fi, 2G, 3G and 4G support
- Battery : Non removable Li-ion Polymer battery of 2040 mAh
- Dimensions (mm) : 143.1 x 70.5 x 9.6