The HP Pavilion 10 TouchSmart is one of the latest laptops in the market. The HP Pavilion is already famous for its series and now a new member is in the family. This time we bring a complete review of this laptop of HP family.
HP Pavilion 10 TouchSmart full review
Design and Display
The Pavilion 10 TouchSmart has a 10.10 inch touch screen Active Matrix TFT Color LCD which has a resolution of 1366 x 768 p. The Pavilion 10 is light in weight, it is near about 1.5 Kg which make it more portable and easy to carry. The laptop is available in the market in two colors such as Anodized Silver, Sparkling Black.
The keyboard Pavilion 10 TouchSmart cramped and smaller than normal. The HP’s trademark squashed arrow key cluster is even more annoying than usual, thanks to the space. The Pavilion 10 is not ultrabook-slim, but it is 225 mm.
Storage and Performance
The Pavilion 10 TouchSmart is powered by AMD A-Series 1 GHZ Dual core processor, which is coupled with 2 GB DDR3 RAM for better response and output. The 10 TouchSmart has a 320 GB hard disk which has 5400 Hard Drive RPM and it is further expandable up to 500 GB. The laptop is also packed with a Radeon HD 8180 for better gaming experience. The HP provides 1.3 Mega-pixel HD web camera which is very useful for video chat and Skype calls.
For connectivity and data sharing the Pavilion 10 TouchSmar has 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 HDMI port, memory card slot and an Ethernet plug in port is also available. The Laptop supports the Bluetooth 3.0 with WI-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless data sharing.
- Display : 10.10 inch touch screen Active Matrix TFT Color LCD with 1368 x768 p
- Processor : AMD A-Series 1 GHZ Dual core processor
- Operating System : Windows 8.1 OS
- Memory : 2 GB DDR3 RAM (Expandable up to 8 GB)
- Hard Disk : 320 GB (Expandable up to 500 GB)
- Cache Memory : 1 MB
- Graphic Card : AMD Radeon HD 8180
- Connectivity : 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 HDMI port, memory card slot and Bluetooth 3.0 with WI-Fi
- Battery : Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) 2550 mAh
- Color : Anodized Silver, Sparkling Black
- Sound : Inbuilt Speakers with 3.5 audio jack port
- Weight : 1.45 Kg
- Dimensions (inch) : 10.7 x 7.7 x0.9
The Pavilion 10 TouchSmart is packed with 2550 mAh Li-Ion battery which provides 3 hours, 44 minutes in our standard Battery Eater Pro rundown test, and 6 hours 52 minutes in the far less intense reader test, which basically just keeps the screen on with almost zero CPU or GPU activity.
The Pavilion 10 TouchSmart is available in the market at a price of $300.