There is no doubt the TrueCaller is world’s No. 1 mobile community that is accessible through web as well. It is developed by True Software Scandinavia AB. It finds the contacts on the web given the name or other details. Now the TrueCaller has been integrated with mobile phone as Called ID for Android, iOS and Windows running smartphones.
Truecaller is a global dynamic directory for mobile phones that sync name and other details of a number and save it in their database. It uses the phone directory of users (who have installed Truecaller app on their smartphone) to build the database of mobile numbers, and any user can do number lookup.
How TrueCaller Works to find any number
TrueCaller is all about database sync, this is very smart and intelligent enough to sync you contact details that helps other users to find your details via web. Look at the things TrueCaller does to find any number. Generally TrueCaller is used to lookup name and details of any unknown number via internet
- If you install TrueCaller app on your device, it sync all your saved contacts and save it in their database. Once reached the contact in TrueCaller’s database, you can search them easily to find details.
- TrueCaller even sync your social profile if you have shared you contact details on the internet. People who are not using smartphone than manually they can share their number with details to TrueCaller as well by walking through the official site.
- Now the time is to search the details of an unknown number, to get details of any unknown number you need to sign up to the website with your contact number, this is also a policy to save your contact details.
- If the TrueCaller shows no data found means they don’t have enough data or verified data of that number.
- It’s not 100% sure that you will get correct details of information because we have seen that we use one contact number to share on different profile with different name that confuses that Truecaller and you get unwanted search result.
Just now we were talking about the functions of TrueCaller, if you own a smartphone and still have confusion using this app then must read why you should use TrueCaller and what are the advantages of using TrueCaller.
True caller is a free service that helps you to identify unknown mobile numbers. From business point of view, you always need details about the caller, which also saves a lot of time. Also, if you are getting too many marketing calls, unwanted calls or calls from bank person offering free loans or whatever, using TrueCaller you can mark them as spam. From the nest time the TrueCaller integrated with your CallerID will notify the number as spam, no need to search every time the details of a number.
Not only that, it also allows you to find the details of unknown mobile numbers, when you get a missed call from those numbers, no need to call back immediately. Use Truecaller to get the details of the number, and if you find spam score, you can leave calling to the same spammed number.
Also if you are using TrueCaller app on your phone, if you want to build a better profile of yours on TrueCaller database then updated your details that includes adding your photo, twitter username, Website (if you have), Facebook contacts and more. All these features are options so it’s up to you, how must data you have and how mush you want to add.
Benefits of Truecaller
- You can use Truecaller to sync with your phone-book. This will help you to update missing information like pictures, address and other details which are available on Truecaller database.
- You can also use Truecaller online by going to their official website here.
- You can do a complete free reverse number look up. That means, if you have a mobile number, you can use True caller to find the contact details of that number.
- Truecaller mobile app is available for all popular mobile platform. Windows phone, Android, Apple, Blackberry, Nokia S60, Nokia S40.
- You can block known spam calls, and specially calls from telemarketing companies.
- You can find contact details of any person, but this service is paid and you need to buy TrueCaller credits.
- It’s available for all the countries.
We have seen that some people are not liking this app very mush want to remove, if you are also having the same issue then, I would recommend you to go to TrueCaller’s official site, and check what details they have about your numbers. In case if you don’t want true caller to show your details, you can remove your complete information and number from the Truecaller service.
Follow this link to enroll your number from TrueCaller’s database.
Do comment your views about the TrueCaller, what you think is this worth have on your device or not?