Major of the projectors comes with audio speakers so we can use directly for the multimedia presentations, There is one drawback in the audio sound because of the limited space the speakers are provided near to the fan in the projector which leads to less sound. To over come this problem you need to provide external soundbar for the clear audio. This post helps you How to use the soundbar with projector. Simply you need to follow the steps as below.
- Pick the correct and good audio cable which is available in the market. The cable needs with 3.5 mm stereo plug on the one end which is to be connected to the projector and other end should be connected to the sound bar needs another 3.5 mm stereo or two phono plugs for the traditional analog connection. Depends up on the sound bar type you are using.
- Press the power button on your soundbar and make it turn off.
- As usually connect the projector to the computer with the help of HDMI cable, suppose if you don’t have this cable to connect then use 3.5 mm male to male audio stereo cable to connect your computer’s audio out and audio line-out or head phone to your projector’s audio input.
- Insert 3.5 mm plug on to the your audio cable into the audio out or Audio output pack on your projector.
- Insert the other end of the audio cable into the input on your soundbar. Depending on the model, do this with a single 3.5-mm plug or two phono plugs. If your soundbar has a dual-phono input, put the red plug in the jack for the right channel, and the black or white plug into the jack for the left channel.
- Press the power button in your sound bar and turn it on by adjusting the volume for your presentation.