It is very ease to use the the Nokia phone as a modem and connect it to your personal computer, This post gives you complete information in a simply manner how to use the Nokia phone as modem
- Nokia phone with GPRS or 3G service.
- Nokia DKE2 Data Transfer Cable for transferring the data.
- USB port to connect Nokia phone to PC.
- Download Ovi PC suite for the Nokia Mobile which you are using.
Make sure that you got all these things, If any one of this is missed it is impossible to use Nokia phone as a Modem
Follow this Simple steps
- Initially you ned to install the OVi suite software on your Pc, While installing don’t connect the phone to the Computer.
- Once you are done with the installation, Connect the Nokia phone to the PC through cable or Bluetooth.
- On screen Connection guide will be displayed in that select the Ovi suite from the options.
- Wait for few seconds to install the drivers automatically.
- Now open the OVi suite, Start up screen will be displayed.
- Click on tools> options> connect to internet > here choose the particular things like particular country and network provider and press OK.
- Connection will be automatically established otherwise go to manual settings by contacting your operator. The above two steps should be done when you are doing it for first time.
- Now it is completed, you can enjoy the internet.
- If you want to disconnect, simply Click on Disconnect