One of the best parts of owning an Android Smartphone is that we can introduce a boundless number of applications to get something new out of the crate. Only installing applications doesn’t make any sense because you also required to keep them up-to-date. In some cases, it may happen that the version which you are running has bugs or less functionality than the updated one. In this way, it is suggested to keep your apps updated to fix bugs and to get different new features at the same time. Nonetheless, you do not have to take stress because Android is already giving option to keep your apps updated through Play Store.
But update all the apps at the same time through your handset is not possible, it might slow down your performance, internet speed also plays a huge role to it, so if you are planning to update your apps PC gonna be very helpful to you if you are facing such kind of issues while updating.
But the question is how to update installed Android apps using PC, don’t worry you are at right site to get the appropriate guide to get your task done in minutes.
Steps to update installed Android apps using PC
- First of all download and execute the Moborobo tool on your desktop from the given link
- Now connect your Android device to computer using original USB cable, make sure that you have enabled USB debugging mode.
- The tool will automatically detects your device, if not, install USB drivers properly.
- As soon as it detects your device the app window will look like that,
- Using navigation menu select Applications tab.
- Find an option called App Updater, which I think you will find in left-side of the window.
- Now choose update all option to get updates, also you can choose desired app you want to update by manually selecting the apps out there.
- Sit back relax and wait for the process to complete. within few minutes or later your device will be updated with all new features and functionality.
That’s it you have successfully updated all your outdated one with new features and bug fixes.