If you are done using root and custom ROMs on your Android smart phone, Regardless of the reason, it is usually very easy to unroot your device and again go back to the stock firmware for which I guess you are looking for the same.
So many reasons are there to restore an Android smart phone to its stock firmware, some starts getting issues, some doesn’t want to use custom ROM for no reason, some people do research by installing those ROMs and finally after completing everything they look for the guide how to Unroot and restore the device.
Here you have a great tutorial to Unroot and restore Samsung Galaxy Fit. Ready to get started?? Here are the steps to get your task completed in few seconds. But first look at the requirements that helps your device to avoid errors and damage during the process.
- Before heading over to the process your device must be rooted.
- Make sure you have installed all proper drivers (USB Drivers/Kies). Driver software helps your device to connect to the computer with ease.
- This method is only compatible with Windows-based PC.
> Stock ROM
How to Unroot and restore Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Download and Extract files from both Odin and Stock Firmware to your PC.
- Now go to the Odin folder and Double-click on Odin executable and it should launch.
- Now Tap on PDA and choose the stock firmware file which you have just extracted on your PC.
- Make sure that Repartition is unchecked in the Odin, if it is checked make it unchecked.
- Checkmark those boxes labeled Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
- Now you need to switch off your device.
- Turn it on by holding down Volume Down + Home, and Power buttons together until you see Samsung boot logo.
- Then press Volume Up and you should be in Download mode.
- Connect your Galaxy Fit smart phone to your PC via USB cable.
- Hit Start in the Odin and it wil start installing the firmware on your device.
- Once the firmware’s been installed, your device should automatically reboot.
You’re all done! You are now running stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Fit and have unrooted it.