some times unfortunately your are unable to access to iPod, It may be because of some body tricked you by switching out your so secure pass code or random glitch what ever may be the reason you want your iPod Working again. This article will teach you How to unlock disable iPod touch. Follow the steps given below.
Unlocking the iPod touch
- Connect the iPod to the Computer as you sync to iTunes normally using cable that come with iPod, And Open the iTunes.
- Select your iPod by clicking button at the right corner of the iTunes Windows and In the main Window click Back up button.
- Once you done with this, Click on the restore iPod button This will return it to factory settings and remove pass code.
- Click the “Restore Backup…” button to reload all your music, apps, and files.
- If you have synced your iPod on multiple machines, you may need to try them all. If that doesn’t work, continue to the next step.
- Plug in the iPod to the USB Cable for your iPod in the computer if you not yet plug in.
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake button until the display shows the red “slide to power off” button. Slide it to the right to shut down your iPod. Wait until it’s completely shut down.
- Press and hold the Home button, while doing so connect USB cable to the iPod. It will power on and don’t releases the Home button until we get connect to iTunes.
- iTunes gives you message that that you have connected to iPod in the recovery mode, Tap on the Restore to restore your iPod.