We can say CyanogeMOd 11 is world’s best custom ROM available, If you are big fan of Android Operating system then you might known well about CynogeMod. This the advanced open source designed for Smartphones and tablets which runs on Android. This article brings you How to Uninstall Cyanogen 11 in Google Nexus 5.
Cyanogen 11 is well known as M6 is a stable ROM developer of Android device, But this runs only on Android 4.4 Kitkat version. The main features of C11 are Voice+ similar to Google play app found under wireless and networks and black list feature. The following below steps teaches you How to uninstall this CyanogeMod 11.
Steps to Uninstall C11
Because of some reasons if you don’t like this advanced ROM then you need to uninstall, To do uninstall C11 is not able to feed your device up go ahead and uninstall it and install the default ROM. To do this you need to go through original firmware of your device which is available online.
- Once you downloaded Firmware ROM then copy this file to the Root directory of SD card.
- Now you have to restart the device by pressing the power button and volume up button simultaneously or simply boot the device to recovery option when it about to restart.
- The device will restart from recovery mode, Now wipe data and cache files and you need to select the Zip file from SD card and hit OK.
- Once you hit OK it will take few minutes to start installation, After installation automatically the device will restart.
- Now your device is back to stock ROM.