Are you facing any issues with blackberry regarding WiFi wireless connections, Follow the troubleshooting tips as below if you want more assistance there are additional posts at the end of the article will helps you. Definitely This article will helps you to fix the WiFi issues which are facing in blackberry.
Steps for Troubleshooting
- Make sure that you are in the coverage area, If you are unable to connect to the home network check with another wire less device is connecting are not. Suppose the other device is also not connecting then you should reset the router.
- Verify that your smartphones Wi-Fi connection is turned on, and review the wireless connection status bar icons to determine your current connection. To learn more about the various icons
- If the WiFi connection that you want to connect does not appear on the WiFi settings screen, Then it might be hidden. If you know the network name, try connecting to the Wi-Fi network manually. For assistance connecting to a WiFi network.
- Make sure that the mobile hot spot should be turn off, If it is in on mode then your device won’t connect to the WiFi, to make it off go to the settings > network connections.
- Your connection might have time out, connect it again. If none of the above suggestions didn’t help you to connect the WiFi the try the below suggestions.
- Check whether the time on your blackberry smartphone is similar synchronize to the network time, If not set the timing similar and check it.
- If your email account is work account, Your smartphone might prevent the connections certain access point. These are the suggestions or troubleshooting to over come the WiFi issues in the Blackberry smartphone