It is the first smartphone from Blackberry manufactured by the Canadian firm’s partnership with Taiwanese tech giant Foxconn, which makes mainly gadgets for the Apple. The BlackBerry Z3, especially launched for Indonesian users but soon it will likely be introduce in other markets. In Indonesia the device has started selling at an affordable cost IDR 2,199,000 (roughly at 199 USD)
Have you noticed? after getting every new device people starts looking for how to take screenshot for my device, well if you owned this Blackberry Z3 or planning to grab and looking for the tutorial how to take a screenshot on the Blackberry Z3, I am here to solve your issue, you just need to follow the guide which I have posted below which will help you to get your task complete done in just few seconds.
How to take screenshot on the Blackberry Z3
- First adjust the display screen you want to take the screenshot.
- Then press simultaneously both the Volume Up and Volume Down rocker keys (buttons which you will see on the left side of the device) and hold for a fraction of second.
- You will then hear a camera shutter sound that notifies that you have successfully taken the screenshot of your display screen.
Archive the screenshot images
- Different devices uses different directory to save the screenshot you capture. To find the images for this device you need to go to the camera album folder on your device. (Check phone memory instead of SD card).
- Go inside the Camera folder to check whether it has the screenshots or not, I hope you will find it.
That’s it, you have successfully learned how to take screenshot on the Blackberry Z3, if you still some facing another issues with your device, do let us know by commenting below in the specified section, I will try to solve them all.