Samsung has recently released its prestigious flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy S5 with the high end specifications. If you are using any smartphone there comes a situation of taking the screenshots. Here I am explaining how to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S5. Here I am explaining the two methods of taking the screenshots on Galaxy S5.
Method 1 : Using home and power button
- First select the screen which you want to take the screenshot and now put a finger on the home button in front of the phone and another finger on the power button on the right side of the phone.
- Now press both the home button and power button at the same time and wait for few seconds.
- If you have exactly pressed both the buttons at the same time then you will hear a camera shutter sound and you successfully captured the screen.
- Now you can go to the galley and My file and find the screenshot image.
Method 2 : Palm swipe
This Palm swipe feature comes is enabled by default on your Galaxy S5 smartphone, if not you can manually turn on this feature.
- First place your hand on the right side on your Samsung Galaxy S5, like make an invisible handshake on the top of your phone. and be sure that the bottom part of the phone is touching your phone.
- Once you kept your hand in the position as shown below then swipe your hand towards the left on your phone.
- If it is successful then you may hear the camera shutter sound and you have taken the screenshot successfully and check for the screenshot in the gallery.
If you want to disable this screenshot taking feature, you can do it by following the below procedure.
- Go to the settings in your phone.
- Go to the section “Motion” and select the “Motions and gestures”.
- Now tap on “Palm swipe to capture”.
- Swipe the toggle button from ON to OFF.